- They remove mechanical impurities (rust, sand, silt, suspensions)
- Mainly used as the first stage of filtration of drinking water and general purpose water*
- Ensure excellent filtration with low pressure drop
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to bacteria growth
- Fit most 10” in-line filter housings, systems mounted under kitchen sinks and RO systems available on the market
- Have the attestation of the Polish National Institute of Hygiene (PZH)
* w przypadku wkładu S-PP20.
Cartridges of non-woven fabric (foam) of polypropylene performed in the modern “Melt-Blown” technology. Perfectly stop all kinds of mechanical impurities, such as sand, slime, rust and other deposits from the water to a particle size of 1 µm, 5 µm or 20 µm. Foam cartridges effectively protect domestic heating systems and household appliances. They are characterised by very high absorption of pollutants. They improve the organoleptic parameters of water.
The cartridges are designed for Reverse Osmosis systems by SUPREME (SUPREME-RO5, SUPREME-RO6, SUPREME-RO7, SUPREME-RO6-P). They can also be installed in conventional filters and on bodies.
The cartridges are compatible with most 10" filter housings and filters available on the market. They have a valid attestation of the Polish National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) which allows the product to come into contact with potable water.
- dimensions - 250 x 60 (mm)
- efficiency - 20 l/min
- filtration - 1 µm / 5 µm / 20 µm
- work. temp. - 2° C - 45° C
- pressure drop - 0,2 - 0,4 bar
- longevity - 3 - 6 months*
* the service life of the cartridges depends on the quality of raw water.