- They remove mechanical impurities (rust, sand, silt, suspensions)
- Mainly used as the first stage of filtration of drinking water and general purpose water*
- Ensure excellent filtration with low pressure drop
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to bacteria growth
- Fit most 10” in-line housings, systems mounted under kitchen sinks and RO systems available on the market
- Have the attestation of the Polish National Institute of Hygiene (PZH)
* in the case of the: S-PS10, S-PS20, S-PS50.
Mechanical cartridges of polypropylene yarn. Perfectly stop all kinds of mechanical impurities, such as sand, slime, rust and other deposits from the water to a particle size of 5 microns to 50 microns.
Polypropylene yarn cartridges effectively protect domestic heating systems and household appliances. They are characterised by very high absorption of pollutants. They improve the organoleptic parameters of water.
The cartridges are compatible with most 10" in-line housings and filters available on the market. They have a valid attestation of the Polish National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) which allows the product to come into contact with potable water.
- dimensions - 250 x 65 (mm)
- efficiency - 20 l/min
- filtration - 5 µm / 10 µm / 20 µm / 50 µm
- work. temp. - 2° C - 45° C
- pressure drop - 0,2 - 0,4 bar
- longevity - 3 - 6 months*
* the service life of the cartridges depends on the quality of raw water.