- Includes a high-quality bed of the highest quality activated carbon
- Used to treat water after the reverse osmosis process
- Improves the taste and aroma of water
- Fits most osmotic systems available on the market
2" linear cartridge filled with activated carbon. It is used after the process of osmotic filtration. Gives the water excellent taste and aroma of water. It is designed for the treatment of cold potable water. The cartridge is equipped with an end filter to prevent the escape of particles from the bed on the outside of the cartridge.
The cartridge is compatible with most RO systems available on the market. It has a valid attestation of the Polish National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) which allows the product to come into contact with potable water.
- dimensions - 254 x 52 (mm)
- thread diameter - 1/4" FIP
- efficiency - 2,9 l/min
- work. temp. - 2°C - 45°C
- longevity - 6-12 nonths*
* the service life of the cartridges depends on the quality of raw water.